I love lists, like many of us out there. Who hasn't stayed up for Letterman's top ten every so often, just because we couldn't help it!
Here ar two lists of my likes/dislikes for 2011:
We like:
1. The Radish
2. New ideas for planting and seed catalogs.
3. After Christmas sales at 90% off. 75% is an acceptable place to start.
4. Covered bridge winter scenes.
5. Hot cocoa and coffee on cold days.
6. American Pickers on Netflix.
7. Free samples on kindle.
8. Ideas to recycle.
9. Etsy, and all hand made ideas and sites to help artists and craftspeople.
10. Old family pictures.
11. Chanel no. 5
12. Baking baklava for my friends.
13. Months with few bills.
14. Time to write, alone, set up in my living room, with the things I love surrounding me.
15. Sunny days, about 45-70 degrees.
16. Violets, pansies, May Day, the first roses, all roses.
17. Puttering in the garden with my nighbor.
18. Our B/N coffee sessions.
19. Knitting while I listen to people read in my writers group.
20. Time to paint or craft.
21. Repairing dolls, recycling materials I have.
22. Cleaning out my closests, donating to Goodwill and the Salvation Army.
23. Walks with my neighbor and my neighbor dog.
24. Playing with my cat.
25. Decorating my mother's grave; spending time there alone, where I can think.
26. The House on the Rock.
27. New exhibits at National Museum of Play.
28. Twitter
29. My museum followers.
30. Blogging
31. Seeing my books throught to publication
32. Lecturing on dolls/history/setting up exhibits.
33 "Date time" with my husband; working on projects with my husband.
34. Any good bargains, flea markets, yard sales, rummage sales.
35. New books by Anne Rice, Diane Mott Davidson, Monica Ferris, Shirley Holub, Deb Baker, Pat Cornwell, Elizabeth George, Deanna Raybourne, RD Wingfield and Margaret Grace.
36. New bios on Anne Boleyn.
37. A newly discovered Tasha Tudor book.
Next time, a few "don't likes," but not too many!!
Easter
Lily in Autumn
Ellen Tsagaris' The Bathory Chronicles; Vol. I Defiled is My Name
With Love From Tin Lizzie
Metal Heads, Metal Dolls, Mechanical Dolls and Automatons
The Legend of Tugfest
Dr. E is the Editor and A Contributor; proceeds to aid the Buffalo Bill Museum
Emma
Like My Spider
It's Halloween!
Moth
Our Friend
Little Girl with Doll
16th C. Doll
A Jury of her Peeps
"Peep Show" shadow box
Crowded Conditions
Opie Cat's Ancestors
Current Cat still Sleeps on Victorian Doll Bed with Dolls!
First Thanksgiving Dinner
Included goose and swan on the menu!
Autumn Still Life
public domain
Boadicea
The Original Bodacious Woman
Angel Monument
Popular Posts
-
Belated Happy St. Patrick's Day. I have been too sick to enjoy one of my favorite holidays. I didn't even get corned beef, or to w...
-
It is the Solstice, Blessed Be. As they days grow slowly longer, may we also grow to love one another and to learn to live in peace. Holi...
-
Memoir; Writing your Life Story: Solstice, also for Dr. E's Greening Tips for the C... : It is the Solstice; Blessed Be! I look forwar...
-
Happy Halloween; it is my favorite night of the year! We were low key this year, but we did get out our graveyards and pumpkins. A scarecr...
-
Pasta with Mushroom Veloute Sauce, garnished with Hard Boiled Eggs One lb. pasta 2 hardboiled eggs One 6 ounce can cream of chicken sou...
-
Proclamation of Thanksgiving Washington, D.C. October 3, 1863 This is the proclamation which set the precedent for America's national...
-
Look closely at how delicate I am. I am probably a may fly, but I am as detailed as the scarabs from an Egyptian royal tomb. No one a...
-
Top Five Favorite Antique Parian Dolls | Ruby Lane Blog
Total Pageviews
Kiowa Doll
Sketch of children playing
Courtesy, British Museum
Small Dolls, Clay and Cloth
A Goddess
Labels
- I (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment