Easter

Easter
Lily in Autumn

Tigress by Ellen Tsagaris

Tigress by Ellen Tsagaris
This is a story of Jack the Ripper with at Twist!

Ellen Tsagaris' The Bathory Chronicles; Vol. I Defiled is My Name

Ellen Tsagaris' The Bathory Chronicles; Vol. I Defiled is My Name
This is the first of a trilogy retelling the true story of the infamous countess as a youn adult novel. History is not always what it seems.

Wild Horse Runs Free

Wild Horse Runs Free
A Historical Novel by Ellen Tsagaris

With Love From Tin Lizzie

With Love From Tin Lizzie
Metal Heads, Metal Dolls, Mechanical Dolls and Automatons

The Legend of Tugfest

The Legend of Tugfest
Dr. E is the Editor and A Contributor; proceeds to aid the Buffalo Bill Museum

Emma

Emma

Like My Spider

Like My Spider
It's Halloween!

Moth

Moth
Our Friend

Little Girl with Doll

Little Girl with Doll
16th C. Doll

A Jury of her Peeps

A Jury of her Peeps
"Peep Show" shadow box

Crowded Conditions

Crowded Conditions

Opie Cat's Ancestors

Opie Cat's Ancestors
Current Cat still Sleeps on Victorian Doll Bed with Dolls!

First Thanksgiving Dinner

First Thanksgiving Dinner
Included goose and swan on the menu!

Autumn Still Life

Autumn Still Life
public domain

Boadicea

Boadicea
The Original Bodacious Woman

Angel Monument

Angel Monument

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Kiowa Doll

Kiowa Doll

Sketch of children playing

Sketch of children playing
Courtesy, British Museum

Small Dolls, Clay and Cloth

Small Dolls, Clay and Cloth

A Goddess

A Goddess

Labels

  • I (1)

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Kombucha

This natural, probiotic drink, is a brewed concoction available in health food stores and the health food section of large grocery chains.  I prefer berry varieties, like this black berry mint.  They are lightly carbonated, but I have been reading Mayo Clinic on healthy foods and drinks, and this is on it.  Other things good for you, that thank heaven, I've always eater are oatmeal, bran [just add a spoonful to the oatmeal, or anything else], avocados, tomatoes, black pepper, Almond milk,cinnamon, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, red and green peppers, fresh veggies in salads, etc.,  mushrooms, yogurt, strawberries and other fruits, watermelon [I'm allergic!!], and broiled fish.  I've read that lean, broiled meat is good for gall bladder issues, too.


Kombucha is pricey, but often on sale at 2 for 5 or 6 dollars.  Soda can cost a lot more.  I'm not giving any advice to anyone, just passing on what I have read and tried.  I have numerous stomach issues, many caused by stress, and these food seem to help me a lot.

Bon Appetit, and Have a Healthy Week!!






No comments:

Post a Comment