See below, from M. Stewart and AOL. I love the idea the video gives for adding vinegar in the water to make the eggs easier to peel:
Eggs can be boiled, scrambled, poached, fried ... the list goes on. In the video above, you'll learn how to start with the basics: how to soft and hard boil eggs. As you'll discover, the difference between the two versions is just a matter of minutes. This is why it's super important to set your timer! Otherwise, you may end up with an egg yolk that has a gray exterior to it, which means the egg has been overcooked.
When it comes to hard boiling, you'll want to put the eggs in a small pot, cover them in about an inch of water and bring it to a boil. Remove the pot from the heat, cover it and let the eggs sit anywhere from 6 to 11 minutes, depending on how cooked you like your yolks. (You can see what each length of time looks like in the video.)
For soft boiling, you first bring a pot of water to a boil. Then, add the eggs quickly but gently into the water with a spoon and turn the heat off, cover the pot and set your timer for 4 to 6 minutes.
Watch the video above to see each method for hard and soft boiling eggs in action.
Related Video:
Easter
Lily in Autumn
Ellen Tsagaris' The Bathory Chronicles; Vol. I Defiled is My Name
With Love From Tin Lizzie
Metal Heads, Metal Dolls, Mechanical Dolls and Automatons
The Legend of Tugfest
Dr. E is the Editor and A Contributor; proceeds to aid the Buffalo Bill Museum
Emma
Like My Spider
It's Halloween!
Moth
Our Friend
Little Girl with Doll
16th C. Doll
A Jury of her Peeps
"Peep Show" shadow box
Crowded Conditions
Opie Cat's Ancestors
Current Cat still Sleeps on Victorian Doll Bed with Dolls!
First Thanksgiving Dinner
Included goose and swan on the menu!
Autumn Still Life
public domain
Boadicea
The Original Bodacious Woman
Angel Monument
Popular Posts
-
Belated Happy St. Patrick's Day. I have been too sick to enjoy one of my favorite holidays. I didn't even get corned beef, or to w...
-
It is the Solstice, Blessed Be. As they days grow slowly longer, may we also grow to love one another and to learn to live in peace. Holi...
-
Memoir; Writing your Life Story: Solstice, also for Dr. E's Greening Tips for the C... : It is the Solstice; Blessed Be! I look forwar...
-
Happy Halloween; it is my favorite night of the year! We were low key this year, but we did get out our graveyards and pumpkins. A scarecr...
-
Pasta with Mushroom Veloute Sauce, garnished with Hard Boiled Eggs One lb. pasta 2 hardboiled eggs One 6 ounce can cream of chicken sou...
-
Proclamation of Thanksgiving Washington, D.C. October 3, 1863 This is the proclamation which set the precedent for America's national...
-
Look closely at how delicate I am. I am probably a may fly, but I am as detailed as the scarabs from an Egyptian royal tomb. No one a...
-
Top Five Favorite Antique Parian Dolls | Ruby Lane Blog
Total Pageviews
Kiowa Doll
Sketch of children playing
Courtesy, British Museum
Small Dolls, Clay and Cloth
A Goddess
Labels
- I (1)
No comments:
Post a Comment