Some ideas I stumbled on while researching a project:
PARTICIPANTS
HFRC Herbal Folklore Research Centre, Tirupati, India
The Herbal Folklore Research Centre (HFRC) has developed the Raincoat Package, a kit that provides for all kinds of uses for the Neem plant. One Raincoat Package contains all five parts of the Neem tree, i. e. bark, root, fruit, flower and leaves. All that is required are expanded and innovative ways to use the plant parts for particular conditions. The Raincoat Package uses the Neem seeds to combat insects and other pests, and Neem leaves to protect grain in storage, while the residual material is used as a biofertilizer (compost) for crops.
Focal Point IDEASS:
Dr. Vedavathy
vedavathy@hotmail.com
B – 23, Vaikuntapuram, Tirupati 517502, India
Tel: (+ 91) 0877 224 2695 / (+ 91) 0877 225 8860
Easter
Lily in Autumn
Ellen Tsagaris' The Bathory Chronicles; Vol. I Defiled is My Name
With Love From Tin Lizzie
Metal Heads, Metal Dolls, Mechanical Dolls and Automatons
The Legend of Tugfest
Dr. E is the Editor and A Contributor; proceeds to aid the Buffalo Bill Museum
Emma
Like My Spider
It's Halloween!
Moth
Our Friend
Little Girl with Doll
16th C. Doll
A Jury of her Peeps
"Peep Show" shadow box
Crowded Conditions
Opie Cat's Ancestors
Current Cat still Sleeps on Victorian Doll Bed with Dolls!
First Thanksgiving Dinner
Included goose and swan on the menu!
Autumn Still Life
public domain
Boadicea
The Original Bodacious Woman
Angel Monument
Popular Posts
-
Belated Happy St. Patrick's Day. I have been too sick to enjoy one of my favorite holidays. I didn't even get corned beef, or to w...
-
It is the Solstice, Blessed Be. As they days grow slowly longer, may we also grow to love one another and to learn to live in peace. Holi...
-
Memoir; Writing your Life Story: Solstice, also for Dr. E's Greening Tips for the C... : It is the Solstice; Blessed Be! I look forwar...
-
Happy Halloween; it is my favorite night of the year! We were low key this year, but we did get out our graveyards and pumpkins. A scarecr...
-
Pasta with Mushroom Veloute Sauce, garnished with Hard Boiled Eggs One lb. pasta 2 hardboiled eggs One 6 ounce can cream of chicken sou...
-
Proclamation of Thanksgiving Washington, D.C. October 3, 1863 This is the proclamation which set the precedent for America's national...
-
Look closely at how delicate I am. I am probably a may fly, but I am as detailed as the scarabs from an Egyptian royal tomb. No one a...
-
Top Five Favorite Antique Parian Dolls | Ruby Lane Blog
Total Pageviews
Kiowa Doll
Sketch of children playing
Courtesy, British Museum
Small Dolls, Clay and Cloth
A Goddess
Labels
- I (1)
Search This Blog
Pages
Friday, July 18, 2014
Herbal Folklore Research Center
Some ideas I stumbled on while researching a project:
PARTICIPANTS
HFRC Herbal Folklore Research Centre, Tirupati, India
The Herbal Folklore Research Centre (HFRC) has developed the Raincoat Package, a kit that provides for all kinds of uses for the Neem plant. One Raincoat Package contains all five parts of the Neem tree, i. e. bark, root, fruit, flower and leaves. All that is required are expanded and innovative ways to use the plant parts for particular conditions. The Raincoat Package uses the Neem seeds to combat insects and other pests, and Neem leaves to protect grain in storage, while the residual material is used as a biofertilizer (compost) for crops.
Focal Point IDEASS:
Dr. Vedavathy
vedavathy@hotmail.com
B – 23, Vaikuntapuram, Tirupati 517502, India
Tel: (+ 91) 0877 224 2695 / (+ 91) 0877 225 8860
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment