


This is our 400th Post on this Blog. Besides Blogger, I have a Blog for About.com Doll Collecting, and a brand new one on Good Reads. ON a serious note, we pray for the people aboard Flight MH 370. May there be some type of closure or peace for them and for their families.
Our Eagles and wild life do not seem to like the warmer weather, but there are a few fishing near our lockes and dams. My office plants are growing slowly, but I'm eager fo some color. I do have some Daffodils, a charity item on behalf of The American Cancer Society. I find myself drawn to Green, and I capitalize it on purpose. Enough of winter, which has made us all discontent. A few hyacinths are in order at this point.
Kudos to my friend Teri Long of Long Gone Dolls, Etsy, and to Abernathy's, our local upcycle/vintage boutique, and to my friend Debbie Ritter of Uneek Doll Designs. They have literally brought upcycling and recycling to an art with lovely things, original dolls and tiny protraits made from vintage, recycled, and otherwise throw away materials. Hre are some photos to enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment