What do I do when I can't get out to go anywhere? I fiddle in the garden. Master gardener, I'm not, but it's fun to plant flowers, seeds, plants. I'm wild about container gardens and fairy gardens. Here are some of my favorite gardening things.
![]() |
| My back yard patio, and one of my mighty oaks. Great place to read or write. |
![]() |
| One of our welcome wreathes, vintage papier mache fruit and silk flowers. |
![]() |
| A tiny fairy garden inot |
![]() |
| A fox track in our yard. We have a family of three. |
![]() |
| Newly planted butterfly plants. |
![]() |
| Calendula, purple |
![]() |
| Another view of our in ground fairy garden |
![]() |
| One of our antique German bisque dolls. |
![]() |
| Fragrant hydrangea related bush |










No comments:
Post a Comment