Easter

Easter
Lily in Autumn

Tigress by Ellen Tsagaris

Tigress by Ellen Tsagaris
This is a story of Jack the Ripper with at Twist!

Ellen Tsagaris' The Bathory Chronicles; Vol. I Defiled is My Name

Ellen Tsagaris' The Bathory Chronicles; Vol. I Defiled is My Name
This is the first of a trilogy retelling the true story of the infamous countess as a youn adult novel. History is not always what it seems.

Wild Horse Runs Free

Wild Horse Runs Free
A Historical Novel by Ellen Tsagaris

With Love From Tin Lizzie

With Love From Tin Lizzie
Metal Heads, Metal Dolls, Mechanical Dolls and Automatons

The Legend of Tugfest

The Legend of Tugfest
Dr. E is the Editor and A Contributor; proceeds to aid the Buffalo Bill Museum

Emma

Emma

Like My Spider

Like My Spider
It's Halloween!

Moth

Moth
Our Friend

Little Girl with Doll

Little Girl with Doll
16th C. Doll

A Jury of her Peeps

A Jury of her Peeps
"Peep Show" shadow box

Crowded Conditions

Crowded Conditions

Opie Cat's Ancestors

Opie Cat's Ancestors
Current Cat still Sleeps on Victorian Doll Bed with Dolls!

First Thanksgiving Dinner

First Thanksgiving Dinner
Included goose and swan on the menu!

Autumn Still Life

Autumn Still Life
public domain

Boadicea

Boadicea
The Original Bodacious Woman

Angel Monument

Angel Monument

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Kiowa Doll

Kiowa Doll

Sketch of children playing

Sketch of children playing
Courtesy, British Museum

Small Dolls, Clay and Cloth

Small Dolls, Clay and Cloth

A Goddess

A Goddess

Labels

  • I (1)

Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2018

Happy Earth Day

🌏

I spent Earth Day Weekend with the natural world.  I went to the local rock and gem show and found meteorites and feldspar for my husband, and fossils and natural gems for me.  Then, I went to a Mega Mansion sale where I did my own repurposing and recycling.  I planted on Saturday; below are some of my own creations.

Today, I planted green pepper seeds and green onions, a tip I learned on public TV.  I like to experiment this way.  I've had pumpkins from volunteer plants, and grew seeds on wet Kleenex, the way I did in school.

When I was a toddler, the lady across the street used to let me help her plant her garden.  I also loved making bouquets and May basket when I was little.  My mom and I also used to plant and head out for nurseries to choose annuals for our house. Master gardener I may not be, but I love my flowers, and the time I spend tending them.


Impatiens

Black Petunia

Violas



Pink Begonia

A Happy Medley

Finally, my Daffodils bloomed

Terracotta chick

Friendly Iguana Statue
C

No comments:

Post a Comment