Autumn comes in the time of
Year,
When Winter's Snows
Are
Quite, quite near!
Ellen Tsagaris, Age 10
Autumn has finally come; it is cold, and crisp, and the nights dark and early. Finally, the leaves have changed, the apples taste crisper. Coffee not only warms; it insulates
The colors are glowing, vibrant as the leaves die their slow, beautiful death. My hand clutches, feeling the paint brush that isn't there, but once was. I painted and photographed autumn frantically when I was young. Here are some public domain and clip art images for your to enjoy; be sure to breathe deeply when the air is cool, and the sun is bright.

Remember collecting leaves - pressing them in books. I have leaves that are older than I am, or at least, as old. They live in my big, leather bound book of animals, itself a collectible. Maybe it was gathering leaves and ironing them between sheets of wax paper that lead me to collecting dolls-- who knows!!


"Nothing Gold can Stay!"


Fall Vignettes

Fall Romance

Harvest Scene
No comments:
Post a Comment