Easter
Lily in Autumn
Ellen Tsagaris' The Bathory Chronicles; Vol. I Defiled is My Name
With Love From Tin Lizzie
Metal Heads, Metal Dolls, Mechanical Dolls and Automatons
The Legend of Tugfest
Dr. E is the Editor and A Contributor; proceeds to aid the Buffalo Bill Museum
Emma
Like My Spider
It's Halloween!
Moth
Our Friend
Little Girl with Doll
16th C. Doll
A Jury of her Peeps
"Peep Show" shadow box
Crowded Conditions
Opie Cat's Ancestors
Current Cat still Sleeps on Victorian Doll Bed with Dolls!
First Thanksgiving Dinner
Included goose and swan on the menu!
Autumn Still Life
public domain
Boadicea
The Original Bodacious Woman
Angel Monument
Popular Posts
-
Belated Happy St. Patrick's Day. I have been too sick to enjoy one of my favorite holidays. I didn't even get corned beef, or to w...
-
It is the Solstice, Blessed Be. As they days grow slowly longer, may we also grow to love one another and to learn to live in peace. Holi...
-
Memoir; Writing your Life Story: Solstice, also for Dr. E's Greening Tips for the C... : It is the Solstice; Blessed Be! I look forwar...
-
Happy Halloween; it is my favorite night of the year! We were low key this year, but we did get out our graveyards and pumpkins. A scarecr...
-
Pasta with Mushroom Veloute Sauce, garnished with Hard Boiled Eggs One lb. pasta 2 hardboiled eggs One 6 ounce can cream of chicken sou...
-
Proclamation of Thanksgiving Washington, D.C. October 3, 1863 This is the proclamation which set the precedent for America's national...
-
Look closely at how delicate I am. I am probably a may fly, but I am as detailed as the scarabs from an Egyptian royal tomb. No one a...
-
Top Five Favorite Antique Parian Dolls | Ruby Lane Blog
Total Pageviews
Kiowa Doll
Sketch of children playing
Courtesy, British Museum
Small Dolls, Clay and Cloth
A Goddess
Labels
- I (1)
Search This Blog
Pages
Saturday, June 7, 2014
We Celebrate D-Day!
We celebrate D-day this weekend, and those brave souls who fought and died there seventy years ago. We also remind everyone to fly their flags next week, June 14th, Flag Day.
Our river's rapids are restless today, waiving in tiny waves, as though they are tiny flags saluting summer. We have crested and had some flooding, but not nearly as much as we have had in the last three years. We also salute our friend Trisha Georgiou, who has published her latest chapbook of poetry with 918studio.
Time seems to fly; The Race for the Cure is already here. The summer jazz festivals are beginning, and my writers' groups are full of ideas. WE start another quarter at school, and I'm trying to get two more novels ready for Kindle. Look for posts and parodies of Dr. Whoreami of Medical Muddled Arts, who neglected to look up the term "informed consent" in his Medicine for Dummies Book [can't blame it, he didn't have his Dummies Lexicon with him]. Long live my old business of med mal, I say, for whom Dr. Whoreami, pronounced "whore - am- I" is the poster child. Hail to him and others like him who take the phrase "do no harm" to mean, "do no harm to his bank account."
Happy Summer, thanks for your comments, and more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment