Easter
Lily in Autumn
Ellen Tsagaris' The Bathory Chronicles; Vol. I Defiled is My Name
With Love From Tin Lizzie
Metal Heads, Metal Dolls, Mechanical Dolls and Automatons
The Legend of Tugfest
Dr. E is the Editor and A Contributor; proceeds to aid the Buffalo Bill Museum
Emma
Like My Spider
It's Halloween!
Moth
Our Friend
Little Girl with Doll
16th C. Doll
A Jury of her Peeps
"Peep Show" shadow box
Crowded Conditions
Opie Cat's Ancestors
Current Cat still Sleeps on Victorian Doll Bed with Dolls!
First Thanksgiving Dinner
Included goose and swan on the menu!
Autumn Still Life
public domain
Boadicea
The Original Bodacious Woman
Angel Monument
Popular Posts
-
Belated Happy St. Patrick's Day. I have been too sick to enjoy one of my favorite holidays. I didn't even get corned beef, or to w...
-
It is the Solstice, Blessed Be. As they days grow slowly longer, may we also grow to love one another and to learn to live in peace. Holi...
-
Memoir; Writing your Life Story: Solstice, also for Dr. E's Greening Tips for the C... : It is the Solstice; Blessed Be! I look forwar...
-
Happy Halloween; it is my favorite night of the year! We were low key this year, but we did get out our graveyards and pumpkins. A scarecr...
-
Pasta with Mushroom Veloute Sauce, garnished with Hard Boiled Eggs One lb. pasta 2 hardboiled eggs One 6 ounce can cream of chicken sou...
-
Proclamation of Thanksgiving Washington, D.C. October 3, 1863 This is the proclamation which set the precedent for America's national...
-
Look closely at how delicate I am. I am probably a may fly, but I am as detailed as the scarabs from an Egyptian royal tomb. No one a...
-
Top Five Favorite Antique Parian Dolls | Ruby Lane Blog
Total Pageviews
Kiowa Doll
Sketch of children playing
Courtesy, British Museum
Small Dolls, Clay and Cloth
A Goddess
Labels
- I (1)
Search This Blog
Pages
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Very near to 10,000 viewers! Some book Previews
From my books, below:
Tigress; A Story of Jack the Ripper
Who was the infamous Jack, or was it Jacqueline? Was it a group of Jacks? Jack, or Jacqueline, went into the box again, never to pop up again in any one form. The legend fascinated me for some time, until I felt compelled to write about it, only with a twist. In my story, we hear the other side, Jack’s side, only Jack isn’t exactly Jack. Walk with me again through the 19th century streets of Whitechapel. Feel beneath your fingers the crushed velour of The Yellow Wallpaper, and listen to the empty cradles rock against the sounds of shiny knives sharpening, and run, run quickly. There is a tigress afoot, and she seeks revenge, for her, and for her lost children. I hope you enjoy the story, and feel free to comment on this blog or on Amazon.com.
The Bathory Chronicles; Part I
Travel back in time to the 17th century with the most infamous and most misunderstood lady of all time. Have lattes with Attila the Hun, and be a flower girl at the marriage of Vlad Tepes and Boadicea. What gift to you buy for that bridal shower, and where is the couple registered? Part I of the Bathory Chronicles follows Erzebet, aka, Liz, and her Fey family as they time travel from century to century to help their mortal , clueless friends and family. Part I takes them to a Midwestern Mississippi river town called Rogues Island, where Liz connects with an old love and rediscovers key players from her earlier, more sinister self as Countess Erzebet Bathory, The Blood Countess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment