The mind reels; not 4 weeks ago, we had an ice storm, and everything was coated with ice and wet snow. Then, mid snow-melt, we had 80+ degree temps. The violets have started blooming, and the forsythia and pussy willow have been out. Rose bushes are sprouting, and trees are budding. We plan all black flowers for our slope, and one friend recommended a Burpee's catalog or online site.
I washed windows with vinegar and blank newprint yesterday. It cuts right through dirt, but will streak if you aren't careful. Dad and I worked on the yard, and we need a human method for discouraging moles/vholes that are tunnelling everywhere. Emma cat is going mad, frisky, playing with musical toy mice, and her own version of a doll collection. She loves pink, tuna, and fresh chicken. She hates even organic cat food, and will spit it up in protest. Chicky is nothing.
My husband and I had an interesting discussion about beluga sturgeion and beluga whales yesterday. Of course, the caviar is from the sturgeon. Any one else want to weigh in?
Our rivertown ghost story anthology is ready to go, and our launch party is May 19th, the day Anne Boleyn was executed. Amazing how things converge.
I plan soon to review the latest Radish.
Would be interesting in hearing other ideas for home made/organic, environment friendly cleaning materials.
Easter
Lily in Autumn
Ellen Tsagaris' The Bathory Chronicles; Vol. I Defiled is My Name
With Love From Tin Lizzie
Metal Heads, Metal Dolls, Mechanical Dolls and Automatons
The Legend of Tugfest
Dr. E is the Editor and A Contributor; proceeds to aid the Buffalo Bill Museum
Emma
Like My Spider
It's Halloween!
Moth
Our Friend
Little Girl with Doll
16th C. Doll
A Jury of her Peeps
"Peep Show" shadow box
Crowded Conditions
Opie Cat's Ancestors
Current Cat still Sleeps on Victorian Doll Bed with Dolls!
First Thanksgiving Dinner
Included goose and swan on the menu!
Autumn Still Life
public domain
Boadicea
The Original Bodacious Woman
Angel Monument
Popular Posts
-
Belated Happy St. Patrick's Day. I have been too sick to enjoy one of my favorite holidays. I didn't even get corned beef, or to w...
-
It is the Solstice, Blessed Be. As they days grow slowly longer, may we also grow to love one another and to learn to live in peace. Holi...
-
Memoir; Writing your Life Story: Solstice, also for Dr. E's Greening Tips for the C... : It is the Solstice; Blessed Be! I look forwar...
-
Happy Halloween; it is my favorite night of the year! We were low key this year, but we did get out our graveyards and pumpkins. A scarecr...
-
Pasta with Mushroom Veloute Sauce, garnished with Hard Boiled Eggs One lb. pasta 2 hardboiled eggs One 6 ounce can cream of chicken sou...
-
Proclamation of Thanksgiving Washington, D.C. October 3, 1863 This is the proclamation which set the precedent for America's national...
-
Look closely at how delicate I am. I am probably a may fly, but I am as detailed as the scarabs from an Egyptian royal tomb. No one a...
-
Top Five Favorite Antique Parian Dolls | Ruby Lane Blog
Total Pageviews
Kiowa Doll
Sketch of children playing
Courtesy, British Museum
Small Dolls, Clay and Cloth
A Goddess
Labels
- I (1)

No comments:
Post a Comment