My list continues, Happy Holidays, and Happy Solstice tomorrow, to all!
1. Christmas, Halloween, Holiday sweaters; they aren't ugly to me! These go with holiday jewelry and accessories, and all will comprise a picture book I'm compiling.
3. Socks of different themes and types.
4. Necklaces and rings; if I don't wear one of each every day I feel naked and unkempt.
5. Starbuck's double-shot on ice, made at the stores. Coffee in general, very dark chocolate, Dark Mays, Viennese truffles, Godiva anything, Fannie May coffee and ice cream.
6. Baskin//Robbins Jamocha Almond Fudge, and Creme de Menthe
7. Pitchers ice cream; we miss you! Downings Chocolate Marshmallow ice cream; we miss you!
9. Cooking from my mom's recipes, my grandma's diretions, Sra. Norniella's Black Beans, and my cookbooks.
10. Telva magazine.
11. Doll Castle News
12. Gunne Sax
13. Anything Laura Ashley
From our leaf tours:
It is the Solstice, Blessed Be. As they days grow slowly longer, may we also grow to love one another and to learn to live in peace. Holi...
Images of my container garden.
Belated Happy St. Patrick's Day. I have been too sick to enjoy one of my favorite holidays. I didn't even get corned beef, or to w...
Happy Halloween; it is my favorite night of the year! We were low key this year, but we did get out our graveyards and pumpkins. A scarecr...
Memoir; Writing your Life Story: Solstice, also for Dr. E's Greening Tips for the C... : It is the Solstice; Blessed Be! I look forwar...
Look closely at how delicate I am. I am probably a may fly, but I am as detailed as the scarabs from an Egyptian royal tomb. No one a...
Proclamation of Thanksgiving Washington, D.C. October 3, 1863 This is the proclamation which set the precedent for America's national...
Fresh Greek Peasant Salad This is the salad I grew up with; it was our late night snack and early lunch. This one has home grown t...
Pasta with Mushroom Veloute Sauce, garnished with Hard Boiled Eggs One lb. pasta 2 hardboiled eggs One 6 ounce can cream of chicken sou...
- I (1)